Do somebody know the name of some song from BJ 42 or 43 ??
I'm sure you will get more info... (*wink*)
1. On My Feet - Benjamin Bates
2. You Know What It Is - TI feat Wyclef
3. Impacto Remix - Daddy Yankee feat Fergie
4. I Feel For You - Chaka Khan
5. No More Tears (Evolution Classic Disco Mix) - Kym Mazelle and Jocelyn Brown
6. Nothing But A Heartache (2007 Club Mix) - Freemasons
7. b u d d y (remix feat Ja Rule and Fat Joe) - Musiq Soulchild
8. Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna
9. The Others - TV Rock vs Dukes Of Windsor
10. Put Your Drink Down (Orig) - Mr V
11. The Way I Are - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and DOE
12. Don't Stop The Music (Jody den Broeder Big Room) - Rihanna
13. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) DJ Smash Essential Funk Mix - Stevie Wonder
You made a little mistake in the tracklisting for BJ 42. The song "Do it Again" was sung by the Chemical Brothers, not Mega Nu Rave Styles and Dj Little Rippa. By the way, I am still hoping they will use Flashdance again in another release.
No there was no mistake made. The BJ version was not sung by the Chemical Brothers, it is a LMI Music Track not the original.
Body Jam is fun, right?
I lov Body Jam.
I have the namn of songs from Body Jam 40 and 41
You can get song for BJ at http://sfh.jp/music/index.php.
Does anyone has this song " No More Tears (Evolution Classic Disco Mix) - Kym Mazelle and Jocelyn Brown?" (Body Jam 43)
Can you send me the song to Star__@hotmail.com