AND EDUCATION WEBINAR SERIES
Registrations now open for Q3.2020 Live Education Webinars and Quarterly Masterclass Workshops
This round of Quarterly Workshops we are bringing Live Education Webinars, Live Masterclasses (selected regions in the Middle) and Livestreaming Masterclasses to you!
The online schedule is now available. All webinar sessions in Gulf Standard Time (GST). Get the latest education and research and further your education and knowledge as a Les Mills Instructor. Check out the schedule and book your spot by registering via links for each programme below.
We are excited to bring to you our Live Masterclasses with United Releases.
By attending Les Mills Masterclasses you will meet our amazing local master trainers, experience new releases and learn techniques to pack your classes.
Be inspired by the best of the best, connect with other Instructors and further your skills as a Les Mills Instructor.
The schedule of Live Quarterly Workshops is available here.
Join the masterclasses online with our amazing local presenters and Les Mills Ambassadors Ben Main and Bas Hollander!
To get early access to registration sign up to digital autoship - log into the Instructor portal here or contact Marites.Salvador@lesmills.com.
Once the release has been purchased, a link will be sent for registration. Booking are on a first come first served basis.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
Join Livestreaming Masterclasses with Ben Main and Bas Hollander hosted by our amazing local Master Trainers and Presenters.
BODYPUMP™ | Fri, Sept 11 | 10am GST
Les Mills GRIT™ | Fri, Sept 11 | 12pm GST
Buy your Les Mills releases via Digital Autoship to get the registration link.
Limited spaces available and first come first served basis.
Sign up to Autoship now and reserve your spot. Log in Instructor Portal here or email Marites.Salvador@lesmills.com for more details.
Tuesday Sept 8 2020 | 1pm GST
with Anna Gibson and Lauren Downey
- Understand the Uniqueness of the release
- Understand and can action Teaching with External Objectives
- Understand Teaching from your strengths concept
Wednesday Sept 9 2020 | 1pm GST
with Fiona Fransisca and Rawan Alsa'adi
- Bike Set Up
- Pedal Technique
- Generic Q&A
Thursday Sept 10 2020 | 1pm GST
With Denisa Alexandru and Fernando Andrade
- Learn what is unique about this release
- Explore track 2, 4 and 8
- Practice the combinations and technique for moves in tracks
- Explore motivation
Sunday Sept 13 2020 | 1pm GST
with Ahmad Hyasat and Rabab Abdel Baqi
- Have a better understanding of when and how to create moments of connection in their classes
- Know which moves offer progressions and how to coach options and intensity
- Know the What, How and Why of the unilateral training in Tracks 5 and 6
Les Mills Grit™ United
Monday Sept 14 2020 | 1pm GST
with Margarita Antonova and Mahmood AbdulSamad
- New moves
- Advanced Technique
- Alternative Athletic Tabata 2.0
Tuesday Sept 15 2020 | 1pm GST
with Sokvann Thaut and Mariana Almeida
- Uniqueness of United release
- 45-minute CXWORX format
- Technique & Coaching up-skill Track 4 and Bonus 3
Wednesday Sept 16 2020 | 1pm GST
with Elly Nunga and John Fernando
- Understand the Uniqueness of this release
- Understand the what, why & how of coaching the Midline concept
- Technique and Coaching for Dolphin & Triangle - Floating Half Moon pose
Thursday Sept 17 2020 | 1pm GST
with Talia Moreira and Rio Nunga
- BodyJam United
- Importance of timing and energy level in BodyJam
- Coaching cues for SH'Bam United
- Launching SH'Bam United