- Do I have to purchase the Q1 release to participate in the event?
The event is open to all active Les Mills instructors. There is no release purchase required as we understand that most markets are still in lockdown. We’re running it as a trial to get feedback from instructors and determine if it’s something we should offer ongoing as part of your release. Les Mills releases make a huge part of your ongoing development, that is why we highly recommend for Instructors to get their releases every quarter to keep up to date with innovations in fitness. We understand that some markets are currently on lockdown. As Les Mills Instructors you can use this opportunity to focus on learning the New Releases as you prepare to rock your classes when clubs re-open!
- Can I attend all the workouts?
Yes, you are welcome to attend the full event. Enjoy discovering new programs and meeting the Program Directors.
- Why are there two events? Can I attend both events?
We are offering two events to reach as many instructors as possible across our global instructor team. Both events are the same schedule and presenters, but you are welcome to join for both if it works with your schedule. The schedules below are in Gulf Standard (UAE) time.
Programs & Presenters
- MC’s - Tauvaga Siolo
- BODYPUMP - Glen Ostergaard and Ben Main
- BODYATTACK - Lisa Osborne and Francisco Torres
- GRIT Cardio - Erin Maw and Ben Main
- BODYBALANCE - Kylie Gates and Joash Fahitua Tuugamusu
- BODYCOMBAT - Rachael Newsham, Dan Cohen and Natasha Vincent
February 28th, Sunday - 7:00am to 11:40am Event Schedule
• 7:00am – Event Opening
• 7:05am – BODYPUMP
• 7:50am – BODYATTACK
• 8:35am – GRIT Cardio
• 9:20am – 9:40am: BP, BA & GRIT Q & A plus giveaways/prizes
• 9:55am – BODYBALANCE: Strength
• 10:35am – BODYCOMBAT
• 11:20am – 11:40am: BB & BC Q & A, giveaways/prizes and event close
February 28th, Sunday - 10:00pm to 2:40am Event Schedule
• 10:00pm – Event Opening
• 10:05pm – BODYATTACK
• 10:50pm – GRIT Cardio
• 11:35pm – BODYBALANCE: Strength
• 12:15am – 12:35am: BA, GRIT & BB Q & A plus giveaways/prizes
• 12:50am – BODYPUMP
• 1:35am – BODYCOMBAT
• 2:20am – 2:40am: BP & BC Q & A, giveaways/prizes and event close
- Why aren’t all programs being featured?
With so many programs we can’t fit them all into one event. That’s why we are offering the 30-minute formats, so we can fit as many programs in as possible.
- How do I submit questions for the Program Director Q & A?
Simply email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, country, and email or phone number associated with your instructor account. We’ll select the top questions for the Program Directors to answer live. Please note questions must be submitted by Sunday, February 21st to be considered.
- Does this count as an Ongoing Development Point?
This event will not count toward an ongoing development point. We do promise some great workouts and fun times with the new releases!
- Will I be on camera?
To allow the greatest number of people to join, this will be a one-way stream, so you’ll be able to see the Program Directors and our TAP (Trainers, Assessors and Presenter) teams across the world, but you will not be on camera. Feel free to workout in your pajamas. 😊
- Will the workouts be streamed with original music or covers?
The workouts will be streamed with covers.
- I’m not able to attend live, will there be a recording shared after the event?
This will be a live event only and content will not be recorded.
- How do I get the log in information to attend the event?
Simply register for the event and you will receive an email with the log in information a few days before the event. If you don’t receive the login details, please contact your local team at email@example.com.
- I’m having trouble getting into the event, who do I contact?
Contact your local instructor support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.