LES MILLS INSTRUCTOR EVENT 2021 PROMOTION
- Key Terms of the Promotion
Name of Promotion
LES MILLS INSTRUCTOR EVENT 2021 PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
Entry Opening Time
Friday 29 January 12.00am NZST
Entry Closing Time
Monday 22 February 2021, 12.00am NZST
To enter, the following steps must be completed:
1. Submit name, country, email or phone number associated with your instructor account, together with a question to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance for the question to be answered at the Instructor Event.
2. Question to be submitted between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time.
Entrants may submit multiple questions, but can only win one time. Promotion only available to current Les Mills certified instructors during the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time.
There are 30 prizes to be won by individual winners:
8 Polar Unite Watches. Retail value USD190 each
12 Reebok x Les Mills Co-branded Nano shoes. Retail value of USD110 each
2 sets of SMART TECH Equipment. Includes:
· 1x SMARTBAR
· 2x 5kg plates
· 2x 2.5kg plates
· 2x 1kg plates
Retail value USD460 per set
8 individual Program Coaching Sessions with Program & Creative Directors involved in Livestream.
Selection of Prize Winners
On or about Sunday February 28 and Monday March 1 NZST (or such later date as Les Mills may determine), the entries will be judged by Les Mills and the top questions (as determined by Les Mills in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries will be prize winners.
The winner will be announced at the Instructor Event on:
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills International Limited (“Les Mills”), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The prizes in this Promotion are supplied by Les Mills. Polar Electro Oy (“Polar”) and Reebok International Ltd are not promoters or sponsors of this Promotion and have no responsibility in relation to this Promotion.
- Each individual who submits an entry, acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook and releases Instagram and Facebook from all responsibility in relation to the Promotion. If an entrant provides any information directly to Les Mills, he or she is providing that information to Les Mills and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they accept and understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is only open to:
- individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the Entry Opening Time;
- current Les Mills certified instructors;
- entrants who are not employees or contractors of Les Mills, any of the Group Companies or any Les Mills distributor (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor);
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions; and
- The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to enter
No purchase necessary. Entry requires each entrant to submit a question.
- Entry Opening and closing
The Entry Requirements must be completed between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Prize and prize winners
- Each valid entry will be reviewed by Les Mills and the top 30 questions (in Les Mills sole discretion) will be selected to win the prizes. The prize winners will be announced at the Instructor Event and will also be notified personally on or about 2nd March, 2021 via the email they provide on entry. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries.
- There are 30 prizes to be won by 30 separate prize winners. Les Mills may select an alternative item in the event any of the items listed are unavailable (in its sole discretion).
- The prize winners will be determined in the manner described above. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If, for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Each prize winner will provide Les Mills with a physical mailing address for delivery of the prize. Les Mills will arrange for delivery of the prize to each prize winner and will be responsible for the shipping costs (with shipping to be determined solely in Les Mills discretion). Les Mills will endeavour to dispatch all prizes to the winners as soon as reasonably practicable following 2nd March, 2021. The prize winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the prize descriptions.
- By accepting the prize, each prize winner consents to Les Mills using their name for the purposes of disclosing the winners.
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- The winner(s) agree that Les Mills, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees and any other sponsors shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.
- All aspects of this competition will be governed by New Zealand law.