Nina Dobrev for Reebok and LES MILLS
LES MILLS GRIT 4‑week training program
WEEK 3 WORKOUT MOVE: SQUAT JUMP WITH WALKING INCH WORM
- Start with your feet wide and your chest up
- Sit your butt down and back to just above the knee line
- Then drive with your arms up and push off the floor
- Bend your knees when you land and place your hands flat on the floor
- Walk your hands out away from you until you're in plank position
- Walk your hands back to your feet
- Stand back up to squat position and repeat
Show us how many Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worms you can do in 1 minute.
- Click play on the challenge music below and wait for the countdown.
- Take a video of yourself doing as many reps as you can.
- Post it to Instagram with how many reps you did and tag @nina, @lesmillstribe and #LIKENINA
TOP TIP: TAKE AN OPTION
An alternative to doing the Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worm is to cut out the jump at first. Do a squat followed by the walking inch worm a few times to before you up the intensity by adding in the jump.
WEEK 3 QUICK HIIT WORKOUT:
PYRAMID WITH SQUAT JUMP WITH WALKING INCH WORMS
- 2 x Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worms
- 2 x Pushups
- 4 x Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worms
- 4 x Pushups
- 6 x Squat Jump with Walking Inchworms
- 6 x Pushups
- 8 x Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worms
- 8 x Pushups
Then work your way back down to 2 rep of each.
To help you get prepared for Nina's workout, the LES MILLS team have put together some quick high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts.
WHAT IS A PYRAMID WORKOUT?
A pyramid workout has two different moves which increases in the number of reps you do, then decreases back down the "pyramid". The moves strategically target different muscle groups so you can alternate them without getting as exhausted. This will really challenge your body and fire up your metabolism.
GET YOUR QUICK HIIT
Once you've watched the video and are ready to try out this week's Pyramid workout with Squat Jump with Walking Inch Worms, play the Quick HIIT Workout audio below and wait for the 5-second countdown!
KEEP UP YOUR TRAINING
Revisit the past TRAIN #LIKENINA moves and Quick HIIT Workouts to keep up your workout training.