BECOME A LES MILLS INSTRUCTOR
Share your passion and create life-changing fitness experiences
Your Les Mills Instructor journey starts with 2 days of fun, challenge, growth and support with Initial Training.
- Earn the world’s leading Instructor certification and join 140,000+ other Instructors around the world
- 2-day weekend training course, pre-course learning materials, assessment + 2 further days of Advanced Training
- Grow your coaching skills and self-confidence
- User-friendly training materials, including music and choreography
- Intimate and inspiring class experience with world-class Trainers
- Choose from 20 programs to suit you
- Be in demand in 20,000 gyms worldwide once certified
Initial Module Training
Sweden 3200 SEK | Finland 350 EUR | Norway 3200 NOK | Denmark 2600 DKK | Poland 950 PLN | Bulgaria 260 EUR | Romania 260 EUR | Estonia 260 EUR | Latvia 260 EUR | Lithuania 260 EUR | Slovakia 230 EUR | Czech republic 6300 CZK |
Initial Module Training + Advanced Training
Sweden 5000 SEK | Finland 550 EUR | Norway 5000 NOK | Denmark 4000 DKK | Poland 1500 PLN | Bulgaria 325 EUR | Romaina 325 EUR | Estonia 400 EUR | Latvia 400 EUR | Lithuania 400 EUR | Slovakia 416 EUR | Czech Republic 10080 CZK |
Fill out this form for access to your Instructor brochure, training dates and all the other details you need.
WHY LES MILLS?
We focus on creating the world’s best training programs and developing the world’s best Instructors to teach them. Founded by a four-time Olympian, we have 50 years of experience and success behind us.
As a Les Mills Instructor, we support you with research and education, new workouts and music every three months. You get to share great music and cutting-edge science that helps people fall in love with fitness - and change lives. You will teach effective, proven workouts that create positive change for your members, in every single class.
You also become part of our team of 140,000 certified Instructors in 100 countries around the world who bring our workouts to life every day, inspiring millions of people to get moving every week.
We are continually evolving and innovating, as we shape the future of fitness. Why not be part of that future with us? Get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
Our Initial Module Training is an intensive and rewarding 2-day course that equips you with all the knowledge you need to be a successful Les Mills Instructor, teaching your chosen program safely and effectively.
It’s energetic and a whole lot of fun. You will grow in confidence, make new friends, and be inspired to be the best version of yourself possible.
Designed to fit all kinds of learning styles, our Trainers are welcoming and focused on you, ensuring you get the most out of your time. The course includes lectures, group discussions, practical workout sessions and teaching practice.
Topics we cover include:
- Class structure and purpose, reasons for exercise sequencing, and class benefits
- Choreography: How to interpret, understand and learn choreography
- Technique: Perfect and demonstrate great quality in movement
- Coaching: Lead your class through the workout successfully
- Connection: Create amazing connection with the people in your classes
- Performance: Create an unmissable experience for your participants, every time!
Les Mills Programs
We have 20 globally popular LES MILLS programs to choose from, designed for different styles of fitness training. Barbell classes, cycling, HIIT, martial arts, dance and more - we have something for everyone.
BODYPUMP®, BODYATTACK®, BODYCOMBAT®, CXWORX®, BODYBALANCE®, LES MILLS GRIT®, LES MILLS SPRINT™, BODYSTEP®, BODYJAM®, SH'BAM®, LES MILLS BARRE™, LES MILLS TONE™, RPM®, THE TRIP™, BORN TO MOVE®.