Best of the best Instructors
Following the success of our Instructor of the Year competition last year we are launching the competition again but we are hoping it will be BIGGER and BETTER than before.
This year we are running TWO categories that recognise our instructors in different ways.
The first category is the Les Mills Instructor of the year. Like last year, we are looking for members to nominate their favourite instructor and tell us stories from the front line about how instructors are living our values of ‘Be Brave’ ‘One Tribe’ & ‘Change the World’ and the reasons why they should be crowned Les Mill UK Instructor of the year.
The second category is the Les Mills Spirit of Flame which will recognise a special instructor who is working with and engaging hard to reach groups outside the remit of employed work. This person will also be our entry into the UK Active Flame (trade body for the health and fitness sector) awards.
The two instructors which Les Mills UK believes meets the criteria will win a TRIP TO NEW ZEALAND for filming in 2016*
The nomination process will close on 15 November and all nominations need to be made via the official Les Mills UK Facebook Page.
The shortlist from each category will receive phone / Skype interviews and finalists will receive a personal visit from representatives from Les Mills UK.
Winners will be announced during the first week of December.
- LMUK will fund and book all flights and accommodation for the instructors
- The winning Instructors will be able to attend filming of their choice
- The trip must be taken before the end of March 2017
- There is no cash alternative
- LMUK will judge entries and the judging panel’s decision will be final
- LMUK reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time