LES MILLS™ ON DEMAND
LES MILLS LIVE ANAHEIM INVITE A FRIEND T&Cs
- Key Terms of the Promotion
Name of Promotion
LES MILLS LIVE Anaheim Invite a friend (the “Promotion”)
Entry Opening Time
12 February 2019, 12.00am PST
Entry Closing Time
19 February 2019, 11.59pm PST
To enter, the following steps must be completed:
1. Log in to your LES MILLS On Demand account,
2. go to ‘My Account’
3. click ‘Invite a Friend’ and accept the terms and conditions;
4. A unique code will be generated for you to send to a friend;
5. Your friend must then sign up for a subscription to LES MILLS On Demand using the unique activation code.
Alternatively, an individual may enter by the method of entry at paragraph 2(d) below.
There are 3 x LES MILLS Live Anaheim double passes to be won (RRP USD488) consisting of:
Double Pass to LES MILLS Live Anaheim (5 Class Pass)
Double Pass to LES MILLS LIVE Anaheim after party
Flights and travel costs are NOT INCLUDED.
Selection of Prize Winners
Shortly after the Entry Closing Time, the prize winners will be selected at random by Les Mills (in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries and notified via their LES MILLS On Demand account details.
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills Media Limited (Les Mills), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are active LES MILLS On Demand subscribers;
- are residents of the United States;
- have completed the Entry Requirements between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time which meets the requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor); and
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions.
- No purchase by the Entrant is necessary to enter or win. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
- As an alternative method of entry, an individual may also enter this promotion by sending the name of this Promotion together with their name, postal address, email address and telephone number to our postal address at Les Mills Media Limited, “Invite a Friend” Promotion (February), PO Box 91137, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
- Entry opening and closing
The Entry Requirements must be completed between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries. For example, if you have sent an activation code to a friend, but they subscribe after the Entry Closing Time, you will not be eligible for the prize.
- Invitations to friends
To invite a friend, share your unique code with your friend. You must clearly explain to your friends that you will be entered into a prize draw if your friend purchases a subscription.
Any communication will need to be made in a personal and non-commercial manner.
You will avoid inviting friends where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations. You will need to comply with any terms and policies of any social media site.
- Prize and prize winner
- The prizes for the Promotion are as described above. The prize winner will be determined in the manner described above. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize.
- The prize winners will be notified shortly after the end of the Entry Closing Time as described above. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- The prize winners will provide Les Mills with a physical mailing address for delivery of the prize. Les Mills will arrange for delivery of the prize to the prize winner and will be responsible for the shipping costs (with shipping to be determined solely in Les Mills discretion). Les Mills will endeavor to dispatch all prizes to the winner(s) shortly after the winner has been confirmed. The prize winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the prize descriptions.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- Les Mills will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prize offered. Each Entrant will indemnify Les Mills and its affiliates for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by them as a result of any claim arising from their entry in the Promotion.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any Entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.