Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Terms and Conditions
LES MILLS On Demand SURVEY PROMOTION 2015
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills International Limited (Les Mills), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- have completed the LES MILLS On Demand Survey (“LES MILLS On Demand Survey") via the official website link provided by Les Mills between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time which meets the requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee or contractor of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor); and .
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- How to enter
To enter, entrants must complete the LES MILLS On Demand Survey between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time
- Entry opening and closing
Entries must be received between 12.01am 28th October 2015 EDT (the “Entry Opening Time”) and 11.59pm 6th November 2015 EDT (the “Entry Closing Time”) (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Prize and prize winner
- There is one prize to be won: an Amazon voucher (valued at US$100 or the equivalent in Pounds or Euros).
- Shortly after the Entry Closing Time, the prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and notified by e-mail. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize.
- The prize winner will be notified shortly after the end of the Entry Closing Time. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason the prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then the prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- Les Mills will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prize offered. Each Entrant will indemnify Les Mills and its affiliates for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by them as a result of any claim arising from their entry in the Promotion.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not submitted or fail to submit correctly or otherwise late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any Entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.