Ride the 30 day cycle challenge and win your place at Les Mills Live.
Do you think that you and your class members can ride 250km in 30 days? Take your fitness to the next level and ride the 30 day challenge.
The Instructor who puts together the biggest team of class members for the 30-day cycle challenge will win a place at Les Mills Live - where thousands of fitness fans and professionals come together for one epic day of workouts.
The challenge -
- Ride 12x RPM or Sprint workouts
- Cover up to 250km
- Burn up to 5000 calories
- Send your cardio fitness soaring
Get your team members to enter here and you could be part of the on-stage action, leading a packed room of cycle fans at Les Mills Live.
- Your full team must be entered by May 30th.
- Each individual team member needs to complete the challenge between April 1st and May 30th and all teams must be submitted by May 30th.
- Participants must enter online by completing the form on this page. Participants must state the name of their Instructor. Click here to submit details.
- The three Instructors with the biggest team will win their place to join the stage at Les Mills Live as part of a SPRINT or RPM workout.
- If more than one Instructor has the same number of team members, the winners will be chosen via a prize draw on Friday 2nd June.
- We will announce the winners on Friday 2nd June at 4pm on Facebook.
- The winning team will receive a thank you gift from Les Mills.
- Each Instructor to enter a team must post a picture of their class to Les Mills UK Facebook using #Jointhepack and @LesMillsUK to qualify.
- Due to differing class sizes, it is possible to ask participants from different classes to enter to create one team. For example, 5 participants from your Monday class can take part in the challenge, along with 15 participants from your Saturday class.