GROUP EXERCISES VISIT MORE FREQUENTLY AND ARE 26% LESS LIKELY TO CANCEL.
The more people we can engage in your Group Fitness Program the more of your members participate and the longer they will stay with you.
Have you considered?;
- How do you highlight Group Fitness to prospective members?
- What part does Group Fitness play in your new member inductions and ongoing program reviews?
- How well do your reception team understand your classes and would they confidently be able to describe or recommend a session correctly to a member?
- Do your Gym Team or PT’s understand the benefits of a blend of classes and one to one sessions and have they considered learning a program to increase their portfolio?
- How well do your managers and HOD’s understand your group fitness offering?
- How often do your team participate in classes? By participating with your members you open up the channels for member contact and feedback, you learn about the class program and you might even have a great time!
As a Les Mills partner we welcome you and your team to attend our Insight Seminar Series covering a range of topics that will help you increase attendance, build bonds with your members and create relationships beyond membership.
Or contact your local Les Mills Customer Experience Manager.