It may seem over prepared to start talking about September in June, however when you peel back the layers to ensure you can deliver the best class offering you can at your club, you need to start looking at your schedule strategy now to give yourself enough time to launch your new timetable in September. To hold the best programme and launch opportunity possible we recommend reviewing your whole group fitness offering.
The three key elements to consider are:
1. A Timetable and Equipment Analysis
- A review of class numbers
- Is there an opportunity to attract different members into the GF space?
- If you look at your timetable through a member’s eyes, how easy is it to attend a class?
- Is there an opportunity to compliment your live classes with virtual ones to give greater flexibility?
- Is your equipment ready for a refresh?
- If your studio space inspiring?
Instructor Recruitment and Training
- Are there instructors in your facility that might want to complement their current class with another programme?
- Can you invest in training and development to support your current programmes?
- Are there any members in your club that may want to teach?
- How are you telling your club’s story?
- How are you educating members on your programmes?
- Are there opportunities to market your group fitness offering to a different group within your club?
- Are you utilising the Les Mills Marketing Assets available to all partners?
Don’t do it alone, we are here to help you. Contact your local Customer Experience Manager for support.