INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us when you browse or use the site, correspond with us by phone, SMS, email, social media or otherwise. It includes information you provide when:
- You register to use our site;
- Subscribe to our service;
- place an order on our site;
- Place an order on our site;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site;
- Enter a competition;
- When you report a problem with our site;
The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs, videos, images or comments.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, anonymised location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages or products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources
Other Les Mills websites: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Les Mills Companies or the other services the Les Mills Companies provide.
Third parties: We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, authorised distributors, health and/or fitness clubs or any other organization that Les Mills has licensed to conduct Les Mills programs (“Licensed Clubs”), sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, advertisers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, third parties that enable sign on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them.
Social Media: If you connect with us via certain social media platforms, or you choose to use features on this site or the websites of other Les Mills Companies that connect to your online profiles or social media accounts (“Social Media Accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Social Media Accounts. For example, if you log in to our site using your Facebook account and you have allowed Facebook to share your profile information with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from your Social Media Accounts may include email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, interests, number of connections, occupation, posts or other social activity. The information that your social media platform may provide to us via your Social Media Account may change from time to time. Please review your Social Media Account privacy settings to control what information is shared with us.
Back to top