LES MILLS RETURN OF GROUP EXERCISE PHOTO COMPETITION (“The Promotion”)
Key Terms of the Promotion
Entry Opening and Closing Times:
- Entries will open from 24 May 2021 12am (BST) and close 9 June 2021, 11:59pm (BST)
- To enter, the following steps must be completed:
- Post a photo of the return of group exercise (indoor or outdoor) to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #LMRETURNOFGROUPEX and tagging us @lesmillsuk.
- Each photo must contain a reference to your group exercise class.
- The photo must be shared in the Instagram or Facebook Group feed (not shared as an Instagram story).
- Only entries submitted to Instagram or the Facebook Group will be considered.
- Entrants may enter more than once, provided all of the entry requirements are met.
- If an entrant enters multiple times and is selected as a prize winner, that entrant will no longer be eligible for the remaining prize packages.
- There are 2 prizes to be won:
- 1 x Polar Ignite 2 fitness watch valued at approximately £200.
- 1 x Hyperice Hypervolt Massage Gun at approximately £200.
Selection of Prize Winners:
- Les Mills will judge the entries on how the photos present the Return of Group Exercise theme in an original and creative way, taking lighting, setting and participants into consideration.
- Shortly after the Entry Closing Time, the prize winners will be judged as above and selected by Les Mills (in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries and the winners notified via Instagram and/or Facebook.
Terms and Conditions: Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills Fitness UK Limited (Les Mills), 1 Alie Street, London E1 8DE, England.
- The prizes in this Promotion are supplied by Les Mills. The prizes include Hyperice and Polar accessories. Polar and Hyperice are not promoters or sponsors of this Promotion and have no responsibility in relation to this Promotion. Les Mills and each entrant who has submitted an entry acknowledges that Polar and Hyperice have no responsibility in relation to the Promotion including, without limitation, no responsibility/liability for the rules, execution, and/or terms and conditions of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, by entering this Promotion, entrants agree to completely release Polar and Hyperice from any such responsibility/liability for the Promotion, or anything relating to the Promotion. Each entrant acknowledges that it is providing information to Les Mills and not to Polar or Hyperice.
- Each entrant who submits an entry, acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook and releases Instagram and Facebook from all responsibility in relation to the Promotion. If an entrant provides any information directly to Les Mills, that entrant is providing that information to Les Mills and not to Instagram and Facebook.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- Are 18 years of age or older;
- Are residents of the United Kingdom;
- Have completed the Entry Requirements between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time which meets the requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions and on the Promotion Page;
- Are not employees or contractors of Les Mills, a Les Mills Group Company, or any distributor of Les Mills Programs (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills, Les Mills Group Company or any Les Mills distributor); and
- Otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- By submitting the entry each entrant warrants that:
- The entrant has the permission of every person in the photo to post the photo to the Les Mills UK Instagram or Facebook page and to tag the photo and Les Mills reserve the right to repost this image;
- If the photo includes a child under the age of 18, the entrant has the permission of the child’s guardian to post the photo to the Les Mills UK Instagram or Facebook page and to tag the photo;
- The entry does not contain any third party copyrighted content and they have the right to submit such entry and to grant the permissions contained herein.
- Entrants may enter more than once, provided all of the entry requirements are met. If an entrant enters multiple times and is selected as a prize winner, that entrant will no longer be eligible for the remaining prize packages.
Entry opening and closing
- The Entry Requirements must be completed between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
Prize and prize winner
- The prize winners will be determined on or about 11th June 2021 (or such later date in Les Mills’ sole discretion), and in the manner described above. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize.
- The prize winners will be notified shortly after 11th June 2021 via their Instagram or Facebook account. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Once the prize winners have been confirmed, the name of the prize winners will be announced on the Les Mills UK Instagram and/or Facebook page and and Les Mills Insider.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- The prize winners will provide Les Mills with a physical mailing address for delivery of their prize. Les Mills will arrange for delivery of the prize to the prize winner and will be responsible for the shipping costs (with shipping to be determined solely in Les Mills discretion). Les Mills will endeavour to dispatch all prizes to the winner(s) before the end of June 2021. The prize winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the prize descriptions.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- Each individual who has submitted a photograph or video to enter the Promotion understands that the submitted photograph or video may be the subject of review by the public and, as such, may be the subject of comments or other reactions posted online or elsewhere and that Les Mills is not responsible for any such review or comment or any consequences relating thereto.
- All entries (including photographs and comments), once submitted, become the property of Les Mills. By submitting an entry, each entrant irrevocably grants Les Mills (and those acting with its authority) an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free license to use the entrant’s entry for any purpose in Les Mills’ sole discretion (including, without limitation, inclusion in any publication by Les Mills or persons acting with Les Mills’ authority, website use and promotion in any media or form whatsoever).
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- LES MILLS AND ANY GROUP COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER SUFFERED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH EITHER PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR WITH ANY PRIZE OFFERED. EACH ENTRANT WILL INDEMNIFY LES MILLS, ANY GROUP COMPANY, AND THEIR AFFILIATES FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY THEM AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THEIR ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.