Competition terms and conditions
All of our current competition terms and conditions.
1. These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted on the Les Mills UK social media channels (@lesmillsuk & facebook.com/lesmillsuk & LesMillsUK – Instagram).
3. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
4. Les Mills UK reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Les Mills UK’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on this page.
5. It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
6. The prize is no transferrable and non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. There is no cash alternative.
7. The prize must be redeemed by 30 March 2016.
8. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Les Mills UK reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
9. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is open to persons over the age of 18.
11. Les Mills UK reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Les Mills UK disqualifying that person, without HS1 Ltd giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
12. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Les Mills UK will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
13. Entrants must have the relevant fitness qualifications to redeem this prize.
14. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
15. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
16. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted.
17. Prize-winners will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Les Mills UK in its sole discretion).
18. Prize winners will be notified directly by Les Mills UK.
19. Les Mills UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.