BECOME A LES MILLS INSTRUCTOR
Share your passion and create life-changing fitness experiences
Your Les Mills Instructor journey starts with 2 days of fun, challenge, growth and support.
- Earn the world’s leading Instructor certification and join 140,000+ other Instructors around the world
- Included: 2-day weekend training course, pre-course learning materials and assessment
- Grow your coaching skills and self confidence
- User-friendly training materials, including music and choreography
- Intimate and inspiring class experience with world class Trainers
- Choose from 20 programmes to suit you
- Be in demand in 20,000 gyms worldwide once certified
- Price: $259 (early registration), $299 (standard registration)
Fill out this form for access to your Instructor brochure, training dates and all the other details you need.
WHY LES MILLS?
We focus on creating the world’s best training programs and developing the world’s best Instructors to teach them. Founded by a four-time Olympian, we have 50 years of experience and success behind us.
As a Les Mills Instructor, we support you with research and education, new workouts and music every three months. You get to share great music and cutting-edge science that helps people fall in love with fitness - and change lives. You will teach effective, proven workouts that create positive change for your members, in every single class.
You also become part of our tribe of 140,000 certified Instructors in 100 countries around the world who bring our workouts to life every day, inspiring millions of people to get moving every week.
We are continually evolving and innovating, as we shape the future of fitness. Why not be part of that future with us? Get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
Our Initial Module Training is an intensive and rewarding 2-day course that equips you with all the knowledge you need to be a successful Les Mills Instructor, teaching your chosen program safely and effectively.
It’s energetic and a whole lot of fun. You will grow in confidence, make new friends, and be inspired to be the best version of yourself possible.
Designed to fit all kinds of learning styles, our Trainers are welcoming and focused on you, ensuring you get the most out of your time. The course includes lectures, group discussions, practical workout sessions and teaching practice.
Topics we cover include:
- Class structure and purpose, reasons for exercise sequencing, and class benefits
- Choreography: How to interpret, understand and learn choreography
- Technique: Perfect and demonstrate great quality in movement
- Coaching: Lead your class through the workout successfully
- Connection: Create amazing connection with the people in your classes
- Performance: Create an unmissable experience for your participants, every time!
Les Mills Programs
We have 20 globally popular LES MILLS programs to choose from, designed for different styles of fitness training. Barbell classes, cycling, HIIT, martial arts, dance and more - we have something for everyone.