- World’s leading Instructor certification
- 2-day weekend training course and assessment (plus another weekend of Advanced Training to further your skills within your first year of teaching)
- Comprehensive training materials, including music and choreography
- Intimate class experience with world class Trainers
- Choose from 20 programs to suit you
- Be in demand in 19,000 gyms worldwide once certified
- Cost: £425
Fill out this form for access to your Instructor brochure, training dates and all the other details you need.
The form contains errors
WHY LES MILLS?
We focus on creating the world’s best training programs and developing the world’s best Instructors to teach them. Founded by a four-time Olympian, we have 50 years of experience and success behind us.
As a Les Mills Instructor, we support you with research, marketing and new workouts every three months. You get to share great music and cutting-edge science that helps people fall in love with fitness.
You also become part of our tribe of 130,000 certified Instructors in 100 countries around the world who bring our workouts to life every day, inspiring millions of people to get moving every week.
We are continually evolving and innovating, as we shape the future of fitness. Why not be part of that future with us? Get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TRAINING
Our Initial Module Training is an intensive and rewarding 2-day course that equips you with all the knowledge you need to be a successful Les Mills Instructor, teaching your chosen program safely and effectively.
Designed to fit all kinds of learning styles, your course will include lectures, group discussions, practical workout sessions and teaching practice.
Topics we cover include:
- Class structure and purpose, reasons for exercise sequencing, and class benefits
- How to interpret, understand and learn choreography
- How to perform and evaluate correct exercise technique
- How and why exercises are executed in a particular way
- How to coach the class so that it is both safe and inspirational
- How to create a memorable, fun and effective workout experience
Please note the Level 2 Exercise to Music or Gym qualification is a prerequisite for many employers in the UK Fitness Industry. Les Mills highly recommends completing this qualification before or after certifying in a Les Mills Programme. Learn more about combined training options here or fill out the form with questions.
Les Mills Programs
We have 20 globally popular LES MILLS programs to choose from, designed for different styles of fitness training. Barbell classes, cycling, HIIT, martial arts, dance and more - we have something for everyone.