The form contains errors
Once you sign up to LES MILLS Virtual, you will receive an email with your login details to set up a LES MILLS Virtual Scheduler profile. The scheduler online portal is powered by CLUBCOUNT™ where you schedule content on your Virtual App.
You may have had a loss of internet connection while downloading your content, causing you to have a failed download. Please recheck your internet connection.
To check the programs that are still to download, unlock the admin mode, go to Settings, then select 'Manage Downloads' on your Virtual scheduler. Here, you will be able to see the status of the programs downloading. Check the internet connection on your iPad. Continuing your downloads might take up to 12 hours.
Please note: check your schedule to ensure this failed download has not been added to your schedule, as the class will not play OR you might not have these on your account (being billed for these). If you have tried step one and the program is missing, please contact your Les Mills representative.
Included in the initial download of the standard bundle of 5 Virtual Group Fitness programs is over 50 hours of high definition video. Downloading these can take some time as the content fle size is very large. Often it will be faster to complete downloads off site. We suggest you leave the iPad connected to the internet, with the app open. It can take 1 - 2 days and is really important that this download process is not interrupted.
1. Make sure the iPad is plugged into the power. Though the battery is good, it will go flat eventually. With a power adapter plugged into the wall, it will stay on as long as there are downloads to complete.
2. Keep the app open and the iPad unlocked. Downloads will only progress when the Virtual app is open on the iPad. As soon as the app is closed, or the iPad is locked/goes to sleep, downloads will pause. To keep the iPad awake, put the iPad into guided access mode and look at our instructions on how to set up your iPad to be used for the Virtual app.
3. Try to put the iPad as close as you can to the WIFI router. It may seem obvious, but the closer you are to the source, the stronger, more stable and faster your WIFI will be. You can always move the iPad back to where it needs to be once the initial downloads have completed.
4. If you have multiple devices, try setting each device up one at a time. Let downloads complete on each device before setting up the next.
5. If it is still taking too long, try asking your AV partner or IT provider if they can complete the download for you. This might be the easiest way to get the Virtual iPad set up as soon as possible.
This is usually caused by a mistake in scheduling, for example a BODYPUMP live class has been scheduled instead of a Virtual BODYPUMP class. Check your Virtual scheduler and confirm you have the following content:
1. Check the correct studio is selected - match the name on your iPad timetable with the studio name.
2. Check the 'incorrect class / timeslot' and confirm you have the right day and week.
3. Check the class type is correct, Live / Virtual.
4. Check the correct release is selected - click on the class and check Random / Latest / Specify.
5. Check the schedule has been sent to the iPad successfully - hover the mouse over the small icon to the right of the studio name. This will show you the status of the iPad (Storage + last seen online).
We support Virtual setups that use an Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch or 10.5 inch display with 512GB or 256GB storage, using an Apple lightning digital AV adapter. Please note that we do not support setups using any other brand of lightning digital AV adaptor OR use of Apple TV. If you need further clarification around this please contact your Les Mills representative.
The Virtual app is designed to play high definition video to an external display while still enabling the app to be used to view the timetable, browse upcoming classes or pause, stop and select the next class. This means videos do not play on the iPad screen. Instead, all video AND audio plays out the lightning to HDMI (Apple digital AV) adapter.
If you do not have an external display connected using an Apple digital AV adapter, an error will display on the iPad.
This error message will display when the scheduler is not linked to the iPad. Below is the procedure to unlink and remove the connection to the old app install so you can connect it again to your app.
1. Log into the Virtual scheduler tool at www.lesmillsvirtual.com with your Virtual username and password.
2. Click on the Settings icon and select 'Manage Devices' .
3. In the column titled DEVICE you will see a drop down list with your iPad name. Click on this list and select 'Remove Device'. The list will switch to saying 'Deleting...'.
4. Click the Green button: SAVE CHANGES to process the device unlinking.
5. Once this has processed, it will take 5 minutes for the app to become ready for connecting/pairing with your studio timetable.
6. Log into the iPad app with your Virtual username and password and select your studio from the list and begin setup.
EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) is the information that the digital source (iPad) and the digital display uses to work correctly with each other. EDID refers to the method the devices use to talk to each other.
An EDID device can stabilize the communication between a display and the iPad removing any 'power on/wake up' synchronization problems and ensuring: The external display always receives the correct resolution and input settings when it needs it The iPad always thinks the external display is switched on and is ready to receive the video.
If you are experiencing regular problems with getting the iPad and external display initial connection, ask your local AV partner if an EDID is right for you.