Log in to the scheduler and click on the program you would like to update. An update pop up should appear. Click on the Duration drop down menu and select the duration you require.
Synchronization should happen within one minute. If this is taking longer please contact Les Mills for support.
Click on the program you would like to update. An update pop up should appear. Click REMOVE.
www.lesmillsvirtual.com. If you are a ClubCount user, please use your normal ClubCount login.
Once you have logged into the scheduler you will see the Timetable screen (left).
To rename your studios click on the pencil symbol beside the studio name and type the new name for that studio. Name the studios as you call them within your facility e.g. Cycle Studio, Group Fitness Studio, Mind/Body Studio.
You can add more studios here, but if these studios are going to be running Virtual classes then these also will need to be set up by your Les Mills representative within the account management system (Salesforce) to manage your content entitlements.
Scheduling a class:
1. Select the date you want to schedule your class. You can either click on the date box on the left to select the week (a calendar will pop up) or use the arrows to scroll through to the date. Select the date, then the pop up will close and take the calendar to that week.
2. Select the timeslot where you want to schedule your class. A pop up screen will appear with more options for you to complete.
3. Once you have selected the timeslot for scheduling, the pop up will provide more options. You will notice the TIME and DAY have been pre-populated based on the time/day you selected on the calendar view. The time can be edited e.g. you can schedule at 01:10 as opposed to just 01:00.
4. Choose your class under the Group Fitness dropdown menu; you will be presented with all the program options you have available to schedule. This includes LIVE (Instructor-led) and Virtual classes. Select the class you want to schedule. An On Demand option is available, allowing you to schedule timeslots where members can select their own choice of program on the app to play within this time.
5. Choose your release. There are three types of releases available per Virtual program: Latest (the most recent/new release); Random (the scheduler will randomly select a release from the back catalogue); or Specify (you choose the release number). If you choose to SPECIFY, the RELEASE field will appear. Only the programs and release numbers available for that device will appear for scheduling e.g. RPM 92 for the Cycle Studio device. Select your chosen release number.
6. Set class frequency. Your class should now be scheduled.
Create timeslot: Setting up a custom program for your club.
1. Click on the Group Programs tab.
2. Then click on Create New button.
3. Then add name, workout type and image for your custom program.
This program will be available to be scheduled as per any other program in the ‘Setting up your timetable' section.
You may have had a loss of internet connection while downloading your content, causing you to have a failed download. Please recheck your internet connection.
To check the programs that are still to download, unlock the admin mode, go to Settings, then select 'Manage Downloads' on your Virtual scheduler. Here, you will be able to see the status of the programs downloading.
Check the internet connection on your iPad. Continuing your downloads might take up to 12 hours.
Please note: check your schedule to ensure this failed download has not been added to your schedule, as the class will not play OR you might not have these on your account (being billed for these). If you have tried step one and the program is missing, please contact your Les Mills representative.
In the LES MILLS Virtual scheduler, studio schedules can be assigned to different iPad devices. To manage these, navigate to the 'Manage Devices' page in Settings.
The Apple lightning to HDMI adapter has power and HDMI output only. To connect this to a seperate sound and video output, use an EDID with audio splitter which plugs into the HDMI connector.
This message comes up when the scheduler is not linked to the iPad. Below is the procedure to unlink/remove the connection to the old app install so you can connect it again to your app
1. Log into the Virtual scheduler tool at www.lesmillsvirtual.com with your virtual username and password
2. Click on the Settings icon and select Manage devices
3. In the column titled DEVICE you will see a drop down list with your iPad name. Click on this list and select Remove Device. The list will switch to saying 'Deleting...'
4. Click the Green button: SAVE CHANGES to process the device unlinking
5. Once this has processed, it will take 5 minutes for the app to become ready for connecting/pairing with your studio timetable.
6. Log into the iPad app with your virtual username and password and select your studio from the list and begin setup.