Get ready for Les Mills Live
- Doors will open on Saturday at XX and close at XX after the last session of the day. Doors will re-open on Sunday at XX and close at XX. If you’re feeling brave and smashing both days please rest up on Saturday night, seriously!
- The ExCel London is located on the DLR. Please use the Prince Regent exit as this is the closest station and the Custom house station is currently closed.
- You can pick up your gift from Reebok on the day, a refillable water bottle. There will be water coolers dotted around the venue so you can fill it up and stay hydrated all day.
- There is plenty of food places across the venue, but make sure you bring some snacks along with you!
- The Reebok store will be in the Athlete’s Village so you can get pick up some of the latest collection or exclusive event T-Shirt.
- If you need bag drop or changing rooms head to the Athlete's Village.
- We will be hosting some sessions on the Reebok UK stage next to the Reebok store in the Athlete's Village. Head down to check out exclusive interview with International Trainer and blogger EmTalks.
- If you would like to change classes, there may be capacity on the day for you to join other classes so feel free to jump in the queue.