Increase employee engagement
- According to the NHS workers that are physically active take 27% fewer sick days than their inactive colleagues.
- Research has shown that the ROI for companies that invest in staff wellbeing programmes is £3 for every £1 spent.
- Approximately £30 billion (around 3%) of the UK's GDP is lost annually due to workplace ill-health and injury. This is roughly £622 per employee.
Why Les Mills Virtual
- Increase employee engagement giving them the freedom to work out at any time
- Encourage team bonding through participation in group exercise
- Reduce illness-related absence
- Maximise your conference room at off-peak times