What is LES MILLS Content?
- LES MILLS Content enables you to offer a video on demand library of Les Mills workouts in your own club’s app or website. LES MILLS Content consists of 100+ premium videos including equipment and non-equipment workouts, technique tips and mindfulness videos with new releases every quarter.
- As a LES MILLS Content partner you also have access to LES MILLS Recorded Livestream which enables you to build your own video on demand library of Les Mills workouts featuring your own Instructors.
- In addition, Les Mills obtains royalty free music for LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream releases that does not require additional music licensing by partners.
Which programmes and releases are available for LES MILLS Content?
- 6 programmes are available for LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream: BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT, BODYBALANCE, BODYATTACK, LES MILLS GRIT, LES MILLS CORE. Multiple formats will available for some releases (e.g. 30min, 45min, 55min).
- LES MILLS Content will have 100+ videos in total available. The releases will be updated each quarter with the oldest release being retired as the new release is made available. Alongside the main programmes, technique and mindfulness videos will also be available.
Why were these 6 programmes chosen?
The programmes selected have been based on ‘at home’ insights from subscriber usage and behaviours through LES MILLS On Demand and brings together the most popular programmes, formats and a mix of equipment/non-equipment-based programmes.
How frequently will releases be updated?
New releases will be available each quarter, with the oldest releases being removed to keep the size of the library the same.
How is LES MILLS Content different to LES MILLS On Demand?
LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS On Demand both consist of world class workouts from Les Mills. However there are a few key differences:
- LES MILLS Content has 100+ videos available, vs 1000+ in LES MILLS On Demand.
- LES MILLS Content can be hosted within a club partner’s own ecosystem on their app or website, whereas LES MILLS On Demand is hosted by Les Mills.
- Les Mills obtains royalty free music for LES MILLS Content which is different from the licensed songs that are used for LES MILLS On Demand. The use of LES MILLS Content does not require additional music licensing by partners.
What music is used for LES MILLS Recorded Livestream?
Les Mills obtains royalty free music for LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream. When creating your LES MILLS Recorded Livestream library you must use this royalty free music supplied to you by Les Mills. You cannot mix and match tracks for LES MILLS Recorded Livestream.
Are there any music licensing requirements?
No – Les Mills obtains royalty free music for LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream releases that does not require additional music licensing by partners.
How will LES MILLS Content be supplied?
LES MILLS Content can be supplied in one of 3 ways:
- Direct to partner - LES MILLS Content can be supplied directly to partners via our cloud to upload into your ecosystem.
- Via third-party APP – If you work with a third-party APP we can set up an agreement in order for LES MILLS Content to be uploaded directly via the third-party.
- Via video hosting – we can host the workouts via our platform for you to then integrate into your ecosystem.
Where do we host / how can members access LES MILLS Content?
- LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream is designed to sit within an In- Club APP or web page that members on an additional membership tier would have access to. If you need support and advice on platforms and apps available please speak to your Customer Experience manager.
- The workouts must sit behind a member log in and cannot be open to public access. (Please note, any recorded versions that are found online that are accessible by the general public will be removed and/or the site blocked).
- LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream must be offered together as part of the same membership journey or tier.
Why can’t we store these in our closed social media groups?
LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream are designed to be a member benefit and add value to your memberships. Therefore, needs to sit behind a member log in and not distributed through social media.
What happens if we end our partnership?
If a partner ends their partnership with Les Mills they must remove the related LES MILLS Content and LES MILLS Recorded Livestream videos.