Over the past year, global fitness leader Les Mills has launched a suite of digital solutions to help clubs future-proof by meeting the consumer expectation of at-home fitness options, while complementing their live offerings.
“As digital fitness has exploded into the mainstream and become a basic expectation among members, high-quality content is now crucial to a club's success,” says Sean Turner, CEO of Les Mills US.
LES MILLS Content is the company’s newest product to launch – a suite of world-class workout videos that helps clubs to grow their digital presence while saving them the cost and effort of creating bespoke content. The package includes 100 premium videos, including equipment and non-equipment workouts, technique tips and a mindfulness suite, with new releases refreshed quarterly.
Clubs can host LES MILLS Content in their own ecosystem, allowing them to build loyalty to their brand, and promote their products and instructors directly. “We help clubs expand their digital offering by combining LES MILLS, their unique branded content and live streaming options to unlock new revenue streams,” says Turner.
Over the past year, Les Mills has launched a suite of digital solutions to help clubs future-proof by expanding their reach in the booming online fitness space while complementing their live offerings.
The full suite of solutions available from LES MILLS are:
- Live workouts in-club – offer members the ultimate workout experience with live fitness classes from a certified Les Mills Instructor.
- Virtual workouts in-club – allow members to workout in club anytime with cutting-edge virtual fitness, delivered in-studio using your choice of AV.
- Livestream workouts – provide your instructors with the ability to deliver Les Mills workouts to members via your platform of choice.
- LES MILLS Content (app workout content) – host the world’s best workout content in your branded ecosystem, without the need for Capex and mass content creation. Leverage this solution as a free member benefit or monetize to grow revenue.
- LES MILLS On Demand Affiliate Program – drive revenue and retention by providing members with the at-home option they crave, with over 1,000 on demand workouts.
- LES MILLS Virtual Bike – take the best presenters, programs and content, and deliver them on a world-class bike.
“As an operator-led global company, Les Mills understands the challenges club owners are facing, so we’re doubling down on solutions designed to help them thrive beyond the crisis and into the future. Our team of experts are on hand to help create the right digital strategy to ensure our partners’ success,” Turner explains.
For more information on LES MILLS Content, visit here.
About Les Mills
Les Mills is the global leader in group fitness, with 20 programs currently available in participating gyms and fitness facilities worldwide. Les Mills programs include the world’s first group exercise resistance training workout BODYPUMP™, BODYCOMBAT™ (martial arts), RPM™ (indoor cycling), BODYFLOW™ (yoga), LES MILLS GRIT™ (30-minute high-intensity interval training) and the revolutionary immersive cycle experience, THE TRIP™. Each workout is refreshed and updated with new choreography and music every three months. Founded in New Zealand in 1968 by four-time Olympian Les Mills, the company has grown over the past 52 years to become the world-leader group fitness. Les Mills workouts are delivered by 140,000 certified instructors in 21,000 clubs across 100 countries and are available as live, virtual and immersive classes, as well as via the LES MILLS™ On Demand streaming platform.