The terms and conditions below (“Terms”) apply to the purchase of tickets for the Les Mills workouts being filmed as part of the LES MILLS LIVE Los Angeles event on July 28 – 30, 2023 (the “Event”) at the Los Angeles Convention Center (the “Venue”) through on www.iticket.co.nz (“Website”). By purchasing a ticket to the Event through the Website you agree to the Terms.
The Organizer of the Event is Les Mills International Limited (the “Organizer”).
You will receive a confirmation page and/or email indicating a confirmation number for tickets you order through the Website. You must keep your confirmation number. If you do not receive a confirmation number or if you receive an error message or encounter a service interruption, it is your responsibility to contact the Website (email@example.com) to confirm whether your order has been properly processed.
Tickets, Swaps, Refunds and Exchanges
Tickets purchased will give you entry to the particular Les Mills filming workout(s) as specified on the ticket at the point of sale. You must purchase a LES MILLS LIVE ticket to be able to enter the Venue for the Event. You must only purchase your own individual ticket as you will receive a unique ePASS which will link to a personalized wristband upon Registration at the Event.
You agree to pay the full cost of the tickets you order, including any applicable taxes, delivery, service or other fees.
Except as required by law and as described in the “Changes to the Event” section, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Swapping one workout session for another will only be permitted at the Organizer’s discretion and if there is available capacity in the relevant workout session. If approved, each swap session will incur a USD $10 administration fee per order.
Any donations to charity paid as part of a transaction are non-refundable.
Tickets shall not be redeemable for cash. Any resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the license granted under the tickets in connection with any fraudulent sale of tickets, without refund or other compensation. Tickets may not be used for any advertising and/or promotional purposes (including contests and sweepstakes) or resold without the prior written authorization of the Organizer.
A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the ticket price.
Tickets which are not purchased from the Website are not valid.
A booking confirmation of Tickets purchased to the Event through the Website will be delivered to the e-mail address you specify at the time of purchase and will be also be available on the Website under your customer account.
You must present your ePASS at the registration counter at the Venue to register and receive your personalized wristband for the Event (which will be loaded with all filming workouts for which you purchased a ticket). You must allow adequate time for registration. For your convenience, the Organizer recommends that you register early at the Venue. You will be able to register at the Venue and at any time during the Event.
Early registration will be available at the Venue from 12pm - 7pm on Thursday 27 July 2023. Due to the large number of attendees, registration on the days of the Event will incur delays at the entrance to the Venue so please plan your arrival time accordingly. The Organizer is not responsible if any such delays cause you to miss any part of the Event.
Changes to the Event
The Organizer reserves the right to add, cancel, reschedule or substitute all or any part of the Event and to change Event pricing, start times, dates, door times or other Event details.
If the Event is cancelled or postponed the Organizer may either offer you an exchange or a refund. The Organizer is not responsible for any loss (monetary or otherwise) or expenses that you may suffer or incur as a result of the cancellation or postponement of the Event or any part of it.
Attending the Event
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend the Event and participate in the filming workouts.
- Entry to the Venue, the filming workouts and other parts of the Event will only be authorised upon presentation of the relevant valid ePASS, valid personalized wristband and, upon request, an acceptable form of photo ID (driver’s license or passport).
- You must comply with applicable laws and regulations and any policy, rule, procedure or instruction issued by the Organizer or the Event in respect of your attendance and participation at the Event, including any rules regarding any access to or the use of the Venue (including security protocols in place at the Venue as well as any applicable safety and security regulations). You may be refused entry to the Event or ejected from the Event without any refund or compensation if your behaviour is considered disorderly, offensive or inappropriate by the Organizer or the Venue or if you otherwise fail to comply with the Terms and/or any other rules of the Organizer or the Venue.
- All cameras and audio and video recording equipment (other than a mobile phone) and their use are strictly forbidden in the filming workouts. If sharing or taking videos during the workouts, please keep your clips to a maximum of 15 seconds (for music licensing reasons) and remember to use the hashtag #lesmillslive
- You will be asked to leave any bags and belongings at the coat check and enter the filming room only with a towel and water bottle.
- The workouts at the Event must start on time. Latecomers will be admitted only during a suitable break during the workout (if possible). You may be asked to stay in the back of the room.
- You irrevocably grant the Organizer and those acting with their authority the unlimited, perpetual, worldwide right to:
- record and / or photograph you at the Event (the “Materials”);
- use your image as incorporated in the Materials for any purpose in connection with the Les Mills business (and its authorized third parties) including producing Les Mills program releases, exercise products and services and promoting and marketing Les Mills programs; and
- use, copy, modify, edit, create derivative works, display, transmit, perform, distribute, publish, exhibit and otherwise use the Materials (or any part thereof) containing your image in any and all media or form of communication, whether now existing or developed in the future, for any purpose in connection with the Les Mills business (including producing Les Mills program releases, exercise products and services, instructor education and promoting and marketing Les Mills programs).
You understand that the above rights are also for the benefit of Les Mills’ licensees, sub-licensees, authorised third parties, Les Mills certified instructors and customers.
- You understand that the Organizer will own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to the Materials. You expressly waive to the extent permitted by law any moral rights that may arise in respect of the Materials and the right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of your image in the Materials.
- Please take care of your belongings at the Event. You are responsible for your own property and the Organizer accepts no liability for any theft, loss or damage to property that you may suffer at the Event.
You acknowledge that the information about the particular program releases that you learn at the filming workouts (including tracklists) (“Information”) is confidential until the time of release of the relevant Les Mills program releases.
Physical fitness activity at the Event
WARNING: Participation in the Event will involve physical fitness activity. If you are pregnant or have any physical or mental restriction, disability or predisposition to injury or sickness you should consult your medical adviser before attending the Event and you should not participate if your health or wellbeing is at risk.
By attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You are willingly participating in the Event at your own risk.
- You have no physical or mental restrictions, disabilities or any predispositions to sickness or injury that may be aggravated or adversely affected as a result of your participation in the Event.
- You will take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to your person and/or property that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in the Event.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the Organising Group from any claim for injury, loss, costs or damages occurring at, or arising from, your participation in the Event and will not seek to penalize, prosecute or claim compensation from the Organizer, the Venue, adidas or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and assigns, employees, or any person, persons, corporation or corporations acting under their permission or authority, or any person, persons, corporation or corporations for whom they may be acting (together the “Organising Group”) for any injury, loss, costs or damages occurring at, or arising from, your participation at the Event.
If you breach the Terms, the Organizer may terminate your license to attend the Event without refund or compensation.
You are solely responsible for making all arrangements necessary to attend the Event, including but not limited to travel, food, and accommodation expenses.
This workout is a film production, and the Organizer reserves the right to assign specific spots or change the location of the participants in the room before or during the workout.
To the maximum extent permitted by law the Organizer excludes all liability for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused (including any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise) in connection with the Website, the purchase of tickets for the Event and the Event.
Adidas is a key partner of the Organizer. Please try to avoid fluorescent colors and if your favourite garment is not from adidas please try to ensure there are no large logos or other branding on it.