Last updated 04 May 2018
Les Mills sekretesspolicy på svenska.
Les Mills is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
- Les Mills International Limited is the data controller of personal information processed through your use of our website or app.
- The type of the personal information processed by us includes information that you provide when using our site or services, technical information about your device, settings and website use, information that we receive from third parties, such as other website providers, ad networks, social media companies and health and fitness clubs and, where applicable, information relating to your role as instructor.
- We use your data, amongst other things, to provide you with our site and services or information about our site and services, tailor our services to you, carry out analysis of our services, provide (or allow others to provide) targeted ads, comply with any legal or regulatory obligation and (if you are an instructor) assess your performance and provide information relating to your role.
- We may send you marketing materials relating to our services which you can opt out of at any time.
- We share data with our service providers and other third parties for the performance of our contractual obligations to you, to provide you with information, for the serving of advertising and (where relevant) run credit and background checks.
- You have a number of rights that you may exercise in relation to our use of your personal data, and you may exercise these by contacting us through the communication methods set out in the 'Your rights' section below.