LES MILLS™ ON DEMAND – INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2021
- Key Terms of the Promotion
Name of Promotion
LES MILLS ON DEMAND INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY (the “Promotion”).
Entry Opening Time
8th March 2021, 11:59pm NZST
Entry Closing Time
14th March 2021, 11.59pm NZST
To enter, the following steps must be completed:
1. Be a current LES MILLS On Demand subscriber or current trialist of LES MILLS On Demand via the websites set out in these terms during the period between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time.
2. Join the LES MILLS On Demand Facebook Group.
3. Participate in any of the International Women’s Day Trainer Series workouts available on Les Mills On Demand.
4. Be over 18 years of age.
There is one prize of a 30 minute online video coaching session with a Les Mills Presenter.
Selection of Prize Winners
On or about 15th March 2021 (or such later date as Les Mills may determine), the prize winner will be selected by Les Mills (in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries and notified via their LES MILLS On Demand account details.
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills Media Limited (“Les Mills”), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The prizes in this Promotion are supplied by Les Mills.
- Each individual who submits an entry, acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and releases Facebook from all responsibility in relation to the Promotion. If an entrant provides any information directly to Les Mills, he or she is providing that information to Les Mills and not to Facebook.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are current LES MILLS On Demand subscribers or have subscribed to a 14-day free trial of LES MILLS On Demand;
- join the LES MILLS On Demand Facebook group;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills, any of the Group Companies or any Les Mills distributor (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor); and
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may enter more than once, provided all the entry requirements are met.
- How to enter
Follow the Entry Requirements set out above. For those entrants who are not current subscribers or trialists to LES MILLS On Demand, entry requires an entrant to subscribe to:
- A 14 day free trial of LES MILLS On Demand between 8th March 2021 and 14th March 2021.
- Previous subscribers are not eligible to enter unless they have a current LES MILLS On Demand subscription or start a new one before the end of the Entry Closing Time.
- In order to subscribe for the 14-day free trial, the entrant will be required to provide a credit/debit card for the purposes of the conversion from the free trial to the entrant’s LES MILLS On Demand paid subscription.
- Actual use of the LES MILLS On Demand product/subscription is not a condition of entry into this Promotion and the entrant may cancel the LES MILLS On Demand subscription at any time during the 14-day free trial period and remain eligible to be in the prize draw for the Prizes.
- If the subscription is cancelled during the 14-day free trial period, the entrant will not be charged.
- If the subscription is not cancelled, Les Mills will automatically start the entrant’s subscription and will charge their chosen payment method at the start of the paying portion of their subscription and each month thereafter, unless and until the entrant cancels their subscription.
- Entry Opening and closing
The Entry Requirements must be completed between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Prize and prize winners
- There is one prize of a 30 minute online video coaching session with a Les Mills Presenter.
- The prize winner will be determined on or about 15th March 2021 (or such later date in Les Mills’ sole discretion), and in the manner described above. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize.
- The prize winner will be notified shortly after 15th March 2021 via their LES MILLS On Demand account details. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Once the prize winners have been confirmed, the name of the prize winners will be promptly published at LES MILLS On Demand Facebook group.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If, for whatever reason the prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Les Mills will endeavour to arrange for the coaching session as soon as reasonably practicable following 22nd March 2021.
- By accepting the prize, each prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The winner shall not record the coaching session, nor distribute or make available the coaching session, or information provided in the coaching session, to anyone other person(s).
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- LES MILLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER SUFFERED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH EITHER PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR WITH THE PRIZES OFFERED. EACH ENTRANT WILL INDEMNIFY LES MILLS AND ITS GROUP COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY THEM AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THEIR ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.