LES MILLS™ ON DEMAND – WORKOUT TO WIN T&Cs
- Key Terms of the Promotion
Name of Promotion
BE IN TO WIN ONE OF THREE REEBOK X LES MILLS PRIZE PACKS WORTH US$200 (the “Promotion”)
Entry Opening Time
5 April 2021 12.00am PST
Entry Closing Time
30 April 2021 11.59pm PST
To enter, the following steps must be completed:
1. Be a current LES MILLS On Demand subscriber or current trialist of LES MILLS On Demand via the websites set out in these terms during the period between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time.
2. Join the LES MILLS On Demand Facebook Group.
3. Participate in any workout available on Les Mills On Demand during the month of April.
4. Be over 18 years of age.
There are 3 prize packs to be won, each consisting of 1 x LES MILLS bag, 1 x SMARTBAND and 1 x Reebok t-shirt (one size) (approximate retail value US$200). See clause 5 for further details.
Selection of Prize Winner
Shortly after the Entry Closing Time, the prize winners will be selected at random by Les Mills (in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries and notified via their LES MILLS On Demand account details.
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills Media Limited (Les Mills), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Reebok is not a promoter of this Promotion. Les Mills and each individual who has submitted an entry acknowledges that Reebok has no responsibility in relation to the Promotion including, without limitation, no responsibility/liability for the rules, execution, and/or terms and conditions of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, by entering this Promotion, entrants agree to completely release Reebok from any such responsibility/liability for the Promotion, or anything relating to the Promotion. Each entrant acknowledges that he/she is providing information to Les Mills and not to Reebok.
- By entering this Promotion, the entrant completely releases Facebook from all liability (if any) in relation to this Promotion. Les Mills and each individual who has submitted an entry, acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. An entrant is providing information to Les Mills and not to Facebook.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are active LES MILLS On Demand subscribers;
- are not resident of Rhode Island, United States;
- are resident of a country in which Reebok is available;
- have completed the Entry Requirements between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time which meets the requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions and on the Promotion Page;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills, a Les Mills Group Company, or any distributor of Les Mills Programs (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills, Les Mills Group Company or any Les Mills distributor); and
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
- How to enter
Follow the Entry Requirements set out above. For those entrants who are not current subscribers or trialists to LES MILLS On Demand, entry requires an entrant to subscribe to:
- A 14 day free trial of LES MILLS On Demand between 1 April 2021 and 30 April
- Previous subscribers are not eligible to enter unless they have a current LES MILLS On Demand subscription or start a new one before the end of the Entry Closing Time.
- In order to subscribe for the 14-day free trial, the entrant will be required to provide a credit/debit card for the purposes of the conversion from the free trial to the entrant’s LES MILLS On Demand paid subscription.
- Actual use of the LES MILLS On Demand product/subscription is not a condition of entry into this Promotion and the entrant may cancel the LES MILLS On Demand subscription at any time during the 14-day free trial period and remain eligible to be in the prize draw for the Prizes.
- If the subscription is cancelled during the 14-day free trial period, the entrant will not be charged.
- If the subscription is not cancelled, Les Mills will automatically start the entrant’s subscription and will charge their chosen payment method at the start of the paying portion of their subscription and each month thereafter, unless and until the entrant cancels their subscription.
- Entry opening and closing
The Entry Requirements must be completed between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Prize and prize winners
- The prizes for the Promotion are as described above. Les Mills may select an alternative item in the event that any of the items are unavailable (in its sole discretion). The prize winners will be determined in the manner described above. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prizes.
- The prize winners will be notified shortly after the end of the Entry Closing Time as described above. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Once the prize winners have been confirmed, the name of the prize winners will be promptly published at LES MILLS On Demand Facebook group.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- The prize winners will provide Les Mills with a physical mailing address for delivery of the prize. Les Mills will arrange for delivery of the prize to the prize winner and will be responsible for the shipping costs (with shipping to be determined solely in Les Mills discretion). Les Mills will endeavor to dispatch all prizes to the winner(s) by 10 May 2021. Prize winners should note that delivery delays may apply due to unprecedented volumes and Covid 19-related shipping issues, and Les Mills cannot guarantee a delivery time. The prize winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the prize descriptions.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- Les Mills AND ANY GROUP COMPANY will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prize offered. Each Entrant will indemnify Les Mills, ANY GROUP COMPANY, and THEIR affiliates for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by them as a result of any claim arising from their entry in the Promotion.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any Entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.