LES MILLS™ ON DEMAND - STAGES BIKE GIVEAWAY T&Cs
- Key Terms of the Promotion
Name of Promotion
BE IN TO WIN A STAGES BIKE (the “Promotion”)
Entry Opening Time
22 July 2021 9.00am NZST
Entry Closing Time
31 August 2021 11.59pm NZST
To enter, the following steps must be completed:
1. Be a current LES MILLS On Demand subscriber or current trialist of LES MILLS On Demand via the websites set out in these terms on 31 August 2021
2. Be over 18 years of age and reside in Australia.
There is 1 x Stages Bike to win
Selection of Prize Winner
Shortly after the Entry Closing Time, the prize winner will be selected at random by Les Mills (in its sole discretion) from all eligible entries and notified via their LES MILLS On Demand account details.
- Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills Media Limited (Les Mills), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Stages is not a promoter of this Promotion. Les Mills and each individual who qualifies for the promotion, acknowledges that Stages has no responsibility in relation to the Promotion including, without limitation, no responsibility/liability for the rules, execution, and/or terms and conditions of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, entrants agree to completely release Stages from any such responsibility/liability for the Promotion, or anything relating to the Promotion. Each entrant acknowledges that he/she is providing information to Les Mills and not to Stages.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are active LES MILLS On Demand subscribers;
- are resident of Australia
- Meet the Entry Requirements at the Entry Closing Time which meets the requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions and on the Promotion Page;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills, a Les Mills Group Company, or any distributor of Les Mills Programs (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee, trainer or contractor of Les Mills, Les Mills Group Company or any Les Mills distributor); and
- otherwise meet all requirements and conditions specified in these terms and conditions.
- How to enter
Follow the Entry Requirements set out above. For those entrants who are not current subscribers or trialists to LES MILLS On Demand, entry requires an entrant to subscribe to:
- A free trial of LES MILLS On Demand and have a current membership at August 31 2021.
- Previous subscribers are not eligible to enter unless they have a current LES MILLS On Demand subscription or start a new one before August 31 2021.
- In order to subscribe for a free trial, the entrant will be required to provide a credit/debit card for the purposes of the conversion from the free trial to the entrant’s LES MILLS On Demand paid subscription.
- Actual use of the LES MILLS On Demand product/subscription is not a condition of entry into this Promotion and the entrant may cancel the LES MILLS On Demand subscription at any time during the free trial period however will not be eligible to be in the prize draw for the Prize.
- If the subscription is cancelled during the free trial period, the entrant will not be charged.
- If the subscription is not cancelled, Les Mills will automatically start the entrant’s subscription and will charge their chosen payment method at the start of the paying portion of their subscription and each month thereafter, unless and until the entrant cancels their subscription.
- Entry opening and closing
To enter the promotion the entrant must have a valid membership (paid or trialist) on August 31, 2021. (Such date may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Prize and prize winner
- The prizes for the Promotion are as described above.
- The prize winners will be notified shortly after the end of the Entry Closing Time as described above. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- The prize winners will provide Les Mills with a physical mailing address for delivery of the prize. Les Mills will arrange for delivery of the prize to the prize winner and will be responsible for the shipping costs (with shipping to be determined solely in Les Mills discretion). Prize winners should note that delivery delays may apply due to unprecedented volumes and Covid 19-related shipping issues, and Les Mills cannot guarantee a delivery time. The prize winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the prize descriptions.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to Les Mills using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- Les Mills AND ANY GROUP COMPANY will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prize offered. Each Entrant will indemnify Les Mills, ANY GROUP COMPANY, and THEIR affiliates for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by them as a result of any claim arising from their entry in the Promotion.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any Entrant or entry at any time. Les Mills reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.