Sydney Masterclass Filming - win a backstage tour
LES MILLS – SYDNEY MASTERCLASS FILMING 2019 COMPETITION (the “Promotion”)
1. Promoter and Promotion
- The promoter of the Promotion is Les Mills International Limited (“Les Mills”), 22 Centre Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- By entering this Promotion, the entrant completely releases Facebook from all liability (if any) in relation to this Promotion. Les Mills and each individual who has submitted an entry, acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. An entrant is providing information to Les Mills and not to Facebook.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are not employees or contractors of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor (for the avoidance of doubt Les Mills instructors are eligible provided they are not otherwise an employee or contractor of Les Mills or any Les Mills distributor);
- have purchased a ticket to and are attending Les Mills’ masterclass filming at FOX Studios, Sydney on the 11th – 12th October 2019; and
- have submitted a comment in response to Les Mills’ Facebook page’s post in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
2. How to enter
- Entry Opening Time: 8th October 1:00pm NZST
- Entry Closing Time: 10th October 9:00am NZST
Entries must be received between the Entry Opening Time and the Entry Closing Time (such dates and times may be altered at Les Mills’ discretion). Les Mills reserves the right to accept early and late entries.
- Individuals may only submit one entry.
- At the Entry Opening Time, Les Mills will post on their Facebook page asking individuals to respond (in the comments section of the post) telling us what they are looking forward to the most about the event. Individuals can enter into this Promotion by commenting once prior to the Entry Closing Time.
3. Prize and prize winner
- There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of a backstage tour for the Prize Winner. You will be contacted to arrange a date and time for the tour.
- The Prize Winner will be drawn at random by Les Mills (or Les Mills’ nominee) from all eligible entries and notified by e-mail. The odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Les Mills’ decision will be final and binding. Les Mills will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of a Prize.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted on 9 October 2019. If a Prize Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by Les Mills, the Prize will be forfeited and a new Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible Entries.
- Once the Prize Winner have been confirmed, the name of the Prize Winner will be promptly published at https://business.facebook.com/events/508728663207449/
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. If for whatever reason, a Prize Winner that has claimed a Prize does not or cannot accept the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu. The Prize Winners will not receive the difference between actual cost and approximate retail value.
- Except where prohibited, by accepting the Prize, a Prize Winner consents to Les Mills and any Group Company using the Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, home town/country, for promotional and media publicity purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- The Prize Winners are solely responsible for all insurance, applicable taxes and customs duties and any other expense not specified in the Prize descriptions.
- In these terms and conditions, "Group Companies" means Les Mills International Limited and all subsidiaries and affiliate companies from time to time owned by Les Mills International Limited providing fitness-related goods and services and “Group Company” means any one of the Group Companies.
- Les Mills and/or any Group Company and/or Reebok will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the Prize offered. You will indemnify Les Mills, any Group Company/Companies, Reebok or any of Reebok’s affiliates for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by them as a result of any claim arising from your entry in the Promotion.
- Les Mills will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not uploaded or fail to upload correctly or otherwise late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Les Mills reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at any time.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entrants may be required to provide identification and proof of age.